Subject: [Leica] FS (isn't it Friday??)
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 11:45:16 -0600

Luggers,

Trying to change to a 50 Noct.  FS: Black 50/2.0-M Summicron, with hood,
mint- , #3480968.		$ 580.00
I will pay shipping in the US.

A few very slight pin marks where the hood fits and on focusing ring.  This
is a very sharp lens that I bought from John McLeod (who hated to sell it).
I very seldom use a 50 anymore.  On the last vacation trip I don't believe
that I took more than one shot with it.  I believe I have a box for it,
but, if so, it is in the storage locker outside.  Will look if someone is
interested.

If interested, please e-mail me at:  rheming@ibm.net

Happy Hollidays,

Dick Hemingway,