Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Lab Recommendation
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 14:54:32 -0500

"Peter C. Palmieri" wrote:

SNIP

> Any recommendations for a good photo lab in a decent driving distance from
> my home  will be greatly appreciated.
>
> If mail order is a good choice, which are the recommended ones?
>
> I know there are a lot of places in NYC but the few that I have gone to are
> much too impersonal and "smart alecky" for me. Plus, these are very
> inconvenient.
>
> Peter in NJ

Peter,

I have not used them as I have other labs closer to me in PA but I know
several commercial photographers who have and they are very pleased. The
lab they use is Quaker Photo at 1025 Arch St., Phila., PA 19107 Phone is
215-922-4444 or 800-543-8883. Don't know if they have a web site yet.
They sent me a lot of information on their services and I plan to use
them for projects that my current labs offer no services for. I don't
know where Essex Co. NJ is so I'm not sure if this helps you or not.

Carl Socolow