Subject: Re:[Leica] Photo lab recommendation
From: "delia" <louzan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 22:17:07 -0000

Peter,

You don't mention whether you are looking for a lab that specializes in B&W
or Color work.
You may want to check a photo retailer/lab called Pro-Set (Slide film only)
in West Paterson, or Trucolor in Paramus (all kinds of work). But NYC may
be closer.  For film processing there is a very good lab in Noho, I think
it's called Noho Lab but I'm not sure. For Cibachrome (Ilfochrome) prints,
I recommend Clone a Chrome -- they do superb work.

Regards,
Robert