Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Minilux or Hexar?
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 08:36:46 -0600

Nathan,
I'm not addicted to the Red Dot.  As a matter of fact I looked long and hard
at the 35ti and T2 before buying the Minilux.
I  was sold on lens performance, focusing accuracy, powerful flash, exposure
control and the fact that the lens is focused BEFORE the exposure is
attempted.
If results count, the Minilux has produced in every way since I bought it.
As I said, the only problem is that my wife wears glasses and has a problem
with the viewfinder.
BTW, the Minilux achieves the ultimate goal... it produces better prints for
my wife than her sister gets with her Ricoh SLR.  At the end of the day,
that's what really counts:-)
Regards,
Bud