Subject: [Leica] Info about Projector.
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:15:28 -0600

LUG,

Some years ago I bought a Pradovit RC projector
second hand.  I did so because I got a good price on
it and really wanted a Leica Projector (Big surprise).

The projector seems to work fine but I never did get
any user manual of any sort with it and was wondering
if anyone knows where I might get a manual.  Also, can
anyone tell me when Leica made this projector?  It does
say "Wetzlar" so that dates it to no later than the late
80's (They moved to Solms in 86 or 88, didn't they?)

It has the 90mm F2.5 Colorplan lens which I gather is
the standard lens on Leica Projectors.

Thanks for any info on this projector.

Mark Hammons