Subject: Re: [Leica] How to Determine Dioper
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 23:59:36 -0600

Richard,
Thank you for the advice and offer.  I've been after my wife to do what I
believe you once recommended and that is to get specific glasses for
specific situations (e.g. reading).  She has to have a new eye examination
so
she can talk about this to her optician (at Mayo Clinic) when she has it
done.
Regards,
Bud