Subject: RE: [Leica] The 3D Efect
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 11:55:10 -0600

>it is late in the year - do you have an internship position for the coming
>semester.  I could send you a copy of my portfolio in the next couple of
>days if you  do.

But that has nothing to do with how the picture looks. And is completely
independent of M or R or Canon an Nikon when a given aperture and focusing
point at a given focal length are selected. Where you put the focus point,
and where the depth of field falls front to back has nothing at all to do
with lens performance. That's what most of us mean when we talk about the
three dimensionality of Leica lenses. Not where the focus lies, or depth of
field.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.