Subject: [Leica] Leica adapters -- narrowing the question
From: RedDrake@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:26:50 EST

I asked kind of a wide ranging question and got some helpful general
advice, but in reality I was wanting to do some specific things. I have
a Minolta 35 Model II Leica thread mount camera (and 2 M2s) and I
would like to mount an Angenieux 35mm f/2.5 Exakta mount lens on
the screwmount camera, and through the bayonet adapter, the M2s.
This seems a natural pairing since the Angenieux lens is manual, but
very very good. Definitely the equal of the summaron I use on my M2.

Does anyone know where I can get an adapter ring to do this?