Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SHARPNESS cont.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:47:43 -0500

Eric-

I too am an advocate of the 'Hubert Puts' method of lens evaluation! Ah, we
few, we hardy few! I suppose that's what they mean by saying that
differences in opinion make horse races!
That these opinins are held for such a long time ( one LUGger stating he had
used a lens for 22 years with no problem!) makes me chuckle when someone
comes into the store, wanting a new camera because their 'Nikyashnonolta'
is five years old, and they want something newer and better!
It's great for business, and I don't tell them that I often use a camera
that's over sixty years old, and most of my others are thirty to forty years
old!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com