Subject: RE: [Leica] Home Page
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:15:06 -0500

I think the only way to get the page niceties is to get a page building
program and do your own page design. I just used the really awful template
they have. If I recall, Adobe Pagemill isn't bad....one of these days I'll
move on to that....at the moment I'm just happy I can get my photos into the
computer and from there into cyberspace. :-)