Subject: Re: [Leica] second installment of comments from first time user
From: Byron Rakitzis <byron@rakitzis.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:42:33 -0800

> My choice for the mate to a 90mm would be an M3.  For this writer's
> eyes, only the M3 finder complements the 90 framelines.

That's all well, but I would prefer to have a body with TTL metering.
I've certainly "been there" using meterless cameras, but I love the
meter in my M6.

Byron.

PS I was at Keeble & Shuchat today and decided to hold an R6.2 to see what
the fuss was all about. Just curious about what goes on when you press the
shutter release. This camera has a more complicated sound than any other
35mm SLR I've heard. It's almost like you can hear the mirror getting out
of the way, then the shutter releasing, then the mirror coming down again.