Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB User M2
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:13:46 -0500

At 12:07 PM 1998-12-31 -0600, Walter S Delesandri wrote:
>Do NOT post the whole ser # here for reasons that have many
>times been discussed!!!!

Good God, Walter, you are an absolute paranoid jerk!  I hope you share
these thoughts of horror with your therapist though, admittedly, if you did
so, you mayhaps would be spending weeks as a guest at the Home for Happy
Folks.  I hope you have Wonderful Medical Insurance:  the public
happy-homes are fairly grim, at least in most states.

There isn't a reason of any solidity not to post the entire numbers.
Shucks, guys, if any of you really care, I will cheerfully share my tax
returns with you, as well -- but you get to pay $25 an hour for Sherry's
time in digging them out and copying them, and copy charges, as well:  my
machine is on its final trip, after all!   Do you want ALL of my serial
numbers, complete and entire?  Send me $400 for time spent in printing it
out and so forth, and it's all yours!

I have probably shared over a thousand serial numbers with others over the
past decade, with nary a qualm.  Folks like Delesandri sort of give me the
creeps:  it must be awful to be a paranoid, it really must!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!