Subject: Re: [Leica] Musings on the role of photography
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:57:27 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Bill.
This guy is like the idiots where I work, reverence for every new
"political" artist.....Mention one of the "masters", they look at
you like they saw an alien........many of our graduates (!) have
never heard of Steichen, Weston, Smith, Cunningham, Bourke-White,
etc....they think "ANSEL ADAMS" is a guy who make pictures for
Wal-Mart to sell........it's sickening.
Walt