Subject: Re: [Leica] glamour/nude photography
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:57:47 +0200

Hello Mike,

I use to shoot nude in the early 80s but have stopped since. The camera is up to you, but the best lenses IMO are the 90 and 135. For me, I would still prefer an R model for nude photography.

Here are 2 books worth checking out:

"The Body: Photographs of the human form": by William A. Ewing
and
"Infrared nude photography : a guide to infrared and advanced technique" by Joseph Paduano

The second is more glamour and nude as seen through infrared films, which I enjoyed very much.

Both are great If you can get a hold of them. It will help you, especialy if you're shooting available light.

regards.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!