Subject: Re: [Leica] Apples and Oranges
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 20:02:38 EST

In a message dated 12/31/98 1:31:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

<< But in some cases that "arsenal" contains a half dozen Leica's of various
 models and a big bag of lenses from 15mm to 400mm. A >>
So true, Ted, I have  reflexes and two M's and about 20 lenses. They all get
used- some not often and others most of the time. The point is that I have the
tools when I need them. I somply do not get the point of these kinds of
discussions! Of course I have been around for a while as well (:-)  ... about
50 years of taking pictures [can't believe it sometimes]

Bob Figlio