Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron cleaning marks.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 17:43:40 -0500

Terry-
As a matter of fact- HE DOES!
I had a Rollei 2,8E that had horrible things done to the taking lens as the
coating was marked/gone for the most part, so bad that I couldn't see the
separation from the front!
He cleaned, polished the elements, recoated the front element, and
recemented the elements to like new condition. At about $225 it was like
getting a new lens, and cheaper than getting another camera. He only does
the single coatings, but they are nice.
Dan
dwpost@msn.com