Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The LUG is a family
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 22:58:29 -0600

How about that!  A member of the Wally Byam Club!  The best vacations we ever took
were taken in a 1973 31' Airstream.  We'd buy another one in a heartbeat if I
didn't have to buy a Suburban or pickup to tow it with.

So you are involved with Leicas, Land Rovers and Airstreams.  You are a man of
outstanding taste!

An M3 looks just like a regular 3-Series BMW except for (mostly) the wheels and
the seats.
Bud