Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The LUG is a family
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 23:23:58 -0800

Bud, you are going to 'freak out'.  I belong to an Airstream chat group
and just returned from Minnesota (my sisters house) where my parents are
storing a 1972 31' airstream and '79 Ford Econoline van.  My dad is
interested in selling it now (they're in their 70's and NOT PULLING!)--
anyways, about an hour ago just 'listed' this on the Airstream chat
group page!!!!  Weird how pieces all fit together... Anyway, we have a
1964 Airstream 'Safari' and love it!  I grew up in the WBCCI!!  Good to
hear from you...
ps.the 31' is in SW Minnesota if you get an urge!  He'll part with it
AND the van to pull it home for around $3500-- a bargain at any rate,
but it's a MONSTER setup to tow!  I'll stick with my 22' job anyday!
ha! kjp