Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The LUG is a family
From: The McClures <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 10:55:44 -0500

Bud Cook wrote:
 We'd buy another one in a heartbeat if I didn't have to buy a Suburban
or pickup to tow it with<SNIP>

Bud,

We have a travel trailer (though not an Airstream)and have found a Jeep
Grand Cherokee V-8 to be an excellent vehicle to tow our 30 footer.  The
Jeep is factory rated to tow 6,500 pounds and is a blast to drive solo.
Of course, a Range Rover would make a nice tow vehicle and would exhibit
finer taste (albeit at a cost).  We also have a "Bimmer", but it is
useless for towing! ;-)

Rob McClure