Subject: RE: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 12:13:06 -0800

From Ted

<sinp>

"So OK fess-up. How many actually started?"

I'm in.  I have a roll of E6 and another of B&W from a closed down cement
factory I found in Oakland, CA.  On the way home, I managed to get myself
lost and found a bunch of chaps restoring an 1800's vintage locomotive on a
rail siding down near the piers.  There's probably a year's worth of image
opportunities just there.

I mentioned in another post I'd recently taken out my Canon EOS because I
felt guilty, only to return it to the shelf after blessedly finishing the
roll up on whatever was handy.  Shooting happily away with my M3 (B&W) and
my M6 (E6), the aesthetic shock of the Canon soon faded completely from
mind.  Bliss.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg