Subject: RE: [Leica] Musings on the role of photography
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 08:12:10 -0500

My Lord, Alan, why must you resort to swearing and to insulting me and Jay
Silverheals in the same message?  In fact, I have lived for an extended
period in a New Mexico Pueblo and I can assure you that all my friends there
would be deeply insulted to be racially associated with me.

Just what is your problem?

	Buzz