Subject: Re: [Leica] What REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Drink
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 10:04:07 -0500

Jeffrey-
Shoot- and I thought Vat 69+ACo- was as high as I could go+ACE-
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com
+ACo- Unfortunately, North Carolina has an unconstitutional (NC Constitution,
that is) monopoly on the sale of liquor, insofar as you get what the ABC
board decides to carry in its stores- Mayhaps I can sally forth from this
benighted hinterland and taste some of these forbidden pleasures+ACE- N.B.-As of
the first of the year, it became a Felony to import wine into the state, so
anyone visiting NC be warned- the wine you may want to bring with you must
be brought into the state by a licensed dealer who will charge you the NC
State Alcohol Tax of 17+ACU-, and a handling charge+ACE-

- - +ACI-First in Freedom+ACI-- Slogan on NC license tags....