Subject: [Leica] Self Timer / Was .. Shooting Leica on the stroke of midnight
From: Ron & Beelian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 09:49:48 -0800

Hi Byron,

As an add-on to my response to Nathan, my self timer fits perfectly into
the M6 leica cable release.  The rectangular unit sticks out vertically,
about 2 inches high and 3/4 inches wide. A wind-around short arm sets
the duration. The catalog describes this US$19.95 Universal self timer
as having a Leica adapter.  The catalog also sells a Hama self timer,
but does not say if it will fit Leica -- it is US$40 for something
essentially the same.

Regards,
Bee Lian

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 09:37:02 -0800 I wrote:

Hi Nathan,

>From B&H (new york) catalog, i bought a Japanese made Universal Self
timer for $19.95. The timer has an adjustable duration. I found that it
varies from 6-14 seconds... depends on adjusting the length of the
trigger. Required some testing. I'll be glad to provide more details.

Good to see you are tuning in from Denmark?
Bee Lian