Subject: [Leica] Re: Please, No Photos
From: prasepe@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 00:08:7= -0600

To those LUGgers posting binary file attachments:

Just my 2 cents worth...I very often use an old palmtop (excuse me, H/PC for
those using current jargon!) to download the LUG digest for offline
reading...can't get near the desktop...other family members using it!
Anyway, downloading these looong binary file attachments is a real pain in
the butt; especially at 9600 baud, and they take up very valuable space on
my PCMCIA card. So, not everyone on the LUG is using the latest whiz-bang
computer with seemingly unlimited disk space to communicate with the
"family." I, for one, would very much appreciate private e-mail with photo
attachments, etc., be kept just that: PRIVATE!

TIA for your cooperation and consideration.

- - Alan

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered