Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:29:18 -0500

Folks-
Someone earlier this week said we were like a family- and like a family I
don't think we are so one dimensional as to be photographers 24 hours a day-
okay, maybe one or two of us might be....
. I personally enjoy hearing about the varied interests that our LUG family
finds to amuse themselves when not actually photographing. This includes the
cars, bikes, liquor, and even the tips on the best underwear to use for
cleaning Leica glass! I was thrilled with the news that Robert Stevens had a
new son ( I was almost as thrilled to find that his wife is such a patient
soul that she seemed unperturbed at his photographic endeavors while he was
holding her hand during her travail!- She's definitely a keeper!)
I am sitting here looking out the window at a miserable cold wet freezing
rain day, knowing that I am two days behind on the PAD goal already!
Drat!
Dan

dwpost@msn.com