Subject: RE: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:09:13 -0800

Kevin wrote:

>Fellow PAD (picture a day) shooters.>>>>>

Hi Kevin & all "PAD shooters!"

Now that's an interesting terminology. So OK how many real "PAD people" out
there as we come to the close of day 3? Remember, you only need to shoot
one meaningful picture a day for the 365 days of the last year of the
millineum.

By the look of it at the moment there seems to be only 3 who have made it 3
days in a row.  Thanks for the directions to the Photo op. So how come all
you LUGNUTS in the area aren't out there pushing each other out of the way
getting those "PAD" pictures by the pier?.

I mean how much more easy can it be when the directions to a neat picture
location is spelled out for you. I mean we could have a courier come by
once a day, pick-up your camera all pre-set and given directions which way
to point it for the exposure. :) Now that's cheating!:)

And Kevin, No you can't use the Hassy frame for day two! :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant