Subject: RE: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:56:18 -0800

Ted

You mentioned something in passing in a previous post about keeping track of
what you've shot.  To my PAD shooting I've now added the task of keeping a
brief daily journal on my laptop.  Looks something like this:

January 2: Emily [my daughter] and I drove over to the base of the
Richmond/San Rafael Bridge.  Just to the north of the base is a small beach
that gave us walking access via a grown-over gravel road to an abandoned
pier.  Judging from the smell, some sort of oil spill must have figured in
this current state of affairs.  Strong visual images supplied by a partially
sunken boat, rotting pylons, semi-destroyed pier, and abandoned construction
equipment.  Marvelous view of the bridge and the sun setting over Angel
Island.  I shot Velvia and E100S in the Hasselblad and Velvia in the M6.
Late afternoon to sunset shooting.  Sky went from EVA 14 to 12 before the
sun set.  Water got as low as EVA 9.  No more than 2 stops range between sky
and water at any point.

So along with my 365 PAD, I hope to have a running narrative as well.

Like the idea of coming away with 52 winners.

As a thought, those who can't get the PAD done, how about a PAW?

Kevin Hoffberg