Subject: Re: [Leica] Chemistry Questions
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 23:58:27 -0700

Bill But wrote:

> Hi Bryant
>     You will never go wrong with four things! A Leica M, Tri X, HC110 and
> Ansel Adam's "The Negative" Let me know how you do.
>
>                                              Big Sur California. 80F.
> Regards Bill

I agree with every single thing on your list except I wouldn't use HC110
on anything expect for sheet film which I almost never shoot. I would go
with D761:1 over HC110 if i wanted more traditional results with T max
with I again never shoot. I am a Rodinal guy, I way phooey to the grain
but have bought some Xtol to maybe try out. I here the results with TMax
400 are worth considering.