Subject: RE: [Leica] Value Added and Nazi Cameras
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:18:52 -0500

As I said before, there were many "Righteous Gentiles" most of whom have
been memorialized at Yad Vashem, the Israeli memorial to the Holocaust.
However, the actions of two people, no matter how noble, does not absolve
German industry of its responsibility, nor does it abate the harm and
horrors which did occur.

	Buzz