Subject: Re: [Leica] good book on WWII
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:19:07 +0800

Hi Harrison,

Another good book from the same author Stephen E Ambrose is "D-Day".  It
was reported there that that Robert Capa went in with the first wave But
the darkroom assistance was so eager to see the results, he use a hair
blower and melted all the negatives except for 8 shots.  2 photographs of
the landing are inside the book.

Cheers,
Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore