Subject: Re: [Leica] Yea!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 07:46:31 +0100

Harrison,

We have recently discussed Nazis, religion, politics etc. here on LUG. Bad
enough. Please do not start on college football--this is where it gets
serious, at least for those of us who live or have lived in the South or
the Midwest (the rest of the country only dabbles in serious football).
Anyway, I am glad an SEC team won. Why do you think my name on the tripod
website is belgianGATOR?

Nathan

Harrison McClary wrote:

> LUG,
>
>   In  honor  of  the  Tennessee  football  team  being  the undefeated
>   national  champs  I  think  all of the LUG needs to go out and buy a
>   copy of my book, VolMania all shot with leica and on the crazed fans
>   of this team.  ;)
>
> Best regards,
>  Harrison McClary
> http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto