Subject: Re: R: [Leica] What REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Drink
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 20:57:46 +0100

Lagavulin is good, very good indeed. Balvenie is OK and so are my old
favourites Glenmorangie and Cardhu. But my present favourite is Strathisla
distilled in photogenic surroundings - on topic again - at Keith,
Banffshire. Can anyone comment?
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi

> From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: R: [Leica] What REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Drink
> Date: 05. tammikuuta 1999 0:04
>
> At 10:18 PM 1999-01-04 +0100, Guido Ridoli wrote:
> >LAGAVULIN
>
> Ah!
>
> The still-charming but presently-estranged Cindy introduced me to
Lagavulin