Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:13:30 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>This Scotch thing has proliferated for weeks and not one Bourbon drinker
>has dared raise their heads.>>>>>

Hi Mark,

Never could take to that bourbon stuff it's no better than drinking rye. As
I recall I had a couple of "really really bad events" :) plus hangovers
with Rye and ginger ale many many years a go. I was still very young and
stupid, now I'm just stupid! :)

The Beam and Jack Daniel's I could never do more than smell it and the game
was over, yet I can handle the fine smoky aroma of Lagavullin single malt
as well as the other peaty scotches.

As far as filters?  I'm like the other LUGNUTS  who aren't very big on
them. Other than a polarizer or a softer on occasion for shooting nice soft
women pictures.

My motto is:

"Real Photographers Shoot B&W. Drink Scotch and Eat Sushi. Not necessarily
in that order!" :)

So you see the only thing it appears we have in common are Leica! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant