Subject: Re: [Leica] apologies and stolen Leica
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:59:48 EST

In a message dated 1/5/99 8:05:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, gess@icon.co.za
writes:

<< Unfortunately, as the phone lines were cut, and only today have they been
 reinstated, I could not access my mail and the box filled up... >>
Dear Harold, The previous message was sent by an errant AOL. Anyway, make sure
that you force the police to take the break-in seriously. Too often they do
not regard burglaries with much urgency. Don't allow yourself to be brushed
off by them.

Although photography and audio are my loves, crime research is my business. I
advise all crime victims to push the authorities to act completely and with
regard for the victims' losses and feelings.

With kind regards,
bob Figlio