Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL batteries
From: apbc <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 99 17:03:27 +0800

Just to follow up my earlier M6TTL battery scare story: after three sets
in a week or so I am now on my fourth set which has so far lasted about a
month. Maybe the earlier cells were duds..

OTOH I note that the TTL gives about 8hrs contiuous use per set of
batteries as opposed to 20 hours per set for the earlier M6s as per
Leica's spec sheets. This is odd and not very comforting since the TTL
will not operate with flash (through or socket or hot shoe) without fresh
batteries...so much for the new efficient digital circuits.

Oh and I still turn the shutter speed dial te worng way instinctively.

Back to the Caol Ila.

Bests

Adrian

P.S. the worst whisky I have ever tasted is produced here in Shanghai by
Seagrams - seven stars or 7 somethings. A headache produced just from the
smell of it...

Adrian Bradshaw
Editorial and Corporate Photography
Shanghai, China