Subject: [Leica] Report from Denmark
From: Dave Allen - Kodak FE <Dave.Allen@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Nathan,

 Wonderful report on your experiences in Denmark. I had the good fortune to
 travel to Europe for the first time this year, and Copenhagen was my first
 stop. Your words had me running for my files to pull out the Leica images
 from my trip. It will always be great to relive my experience there. And your
 observations helped me do that.

 Thanks also for the tips on where to go and what to see. I only had a week
 in Copenhagen with side trips to Roskilde and Helsingor. So your info on
 Odense will come in handy on my trip back this year. If you have any other
 information that would be helpful please email me privately.

 Thanks Again and Happy Leica New Year to you and yours,

 Dave Allen