Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaBooze
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 19:06:43 +0100

I remember visiting the Jameson distillery in Middleton in Ireland
during the summer of 1997.  At the end of the tour, they had a tasting
session, where you could compare whiskey, whisky and bourbon.  There
was a few different sorts of Irish whiskey, Johnny Walker as the
representative of the Scots, and Jim Bean bourbon.

Frankly, Jim Beam tasted like baby-oil ;)  Why anyone would wish to
drink it rather than use it as lubricant, perhaps for Leicas (on topic)
is beyond me.

Then again, I'm British and I drink industrial-strength Ty-Phoo which
is probably brewed for waaaay too long, I live in Sweden and enjoy the
occasional "sill" (pickled fish), so national heritage probably has a
lot to answer for ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho