Subject: [Leica] FS: R-4 and 50mm Summicron
From: "robert poe" <karmaspapa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:39:26 PST

I have the following equipment that I wish to sell:

      (A) Leica R-4  #662xxxx in excellent condition. There is a
          noticable scratch just above the diopter adjustment
          dial.  There are several bright marks on the bottom plate.
          It was CLA'd and all-new foamed about a year ago.
          Asking $375 USD  plus shipping.

      (B) Leica 50mm Summicron R lens.  It is an older two-cam
          converted to a 3-cam lens.  It is one of those lenses
          where the hood snaps on after releasing it from a reversed
          position over the front of the lens.  The lens cap fits
          over the reversed side of the hood. #236xxxx.  The condition
          is (same as SB) good.  Some scratching on the barrell, but
          clean glass.
          Asking $250 USD plus shipping.

      Contact me >karmaspapa@yahoo.com<