Subject: [Leica] How to survive agonizing weekend waiting for new Noctilux?
From: Tony Rowlett <rowlett@alaska.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:29:13 -0900

Dear LUGnuts:

After digesting Erwin's article in Photo Techniques (several times), and
the many postings here about the Noctilux, I have lately been drooling over
the concept of owning one.  Now, to make matters utterly worse, and because
of my meddling girlfriend, as beautiful as she is, I have to spend the next
few days, including this coming weekend, in pure and utter agony while I
wait to receive the new Noctilux that she has ordered for me.  How did I
get myself in this mess?  Was I that obvious?  How can one tell when one
has gone over the edge in anticipation of this legendary lens?  Will she
have to go to "Nocilux anonymous" on account of this fiasco?   I hope that
I can gain some comfort from my friends at the LUG in this time of "waiting
agony"  Just what am I going to do until I receive it??  And what kind of
Scotch whisky should I buy tonight in celebration?  HELP!

Nervous Wreck in Alaska!

Tony Rowlett
Anchorage, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett