Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Greetings from Kathmandu
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:55:00 +0100

Welcome home Ian. I hope we will soon hear some of your vivid reports.

BTW Two months ago you gave me some travelling information about
Kathmandu for my wife. Well, Veronika is back and wants to thank you. And I
have to thank you too, because now she wants to take me there...

christoph

Ian Stanley writes