Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewfinder eye piece :(
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 08:34:16 +0100

Ted,

I wonder if it is simply due to vibrations from planes, cars etc. I have
noticed that the battery cover on my M6 starts coming loose from time to time
and needs to be tightened. I am pretty sure this happens in the car due to
vibration, even though I have the gear in a bag and it is on the back seat, not
in the trunk.

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> Maybe something to check once in awhile on your M6!
>
> I've never encountered this before on any M6, or other M camera. But the
> Viewfinder eye piece came unscrewed and dropped off while I was on my "one
> a-day geritol picture fix."

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium