Subject: Re: [Leica] Your Favorite Color Slide Film
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 14:05:05 -0800

Well, when I was shooting models every day, my favorite film was
definitely ASTIA.  It has creamy skin tones and nice pastels, with
good sharpness and shadow detail.  In the last few weeks though,
I have noticed more red tinting in my Astia slides than usual.  This
has caused me to look for another film as my mainstay.  I am
wavering between Kodak EPN 100 and EPR 64.  When I am not
sure about light conditions or where I will be during the day, I like
to load up on E200 as my favorite film.  For a 200 speed film that
can reasonably be pushed to 800, I think it does VERY well.

Francesco