Subject: Re: [Leica] I DID IT!!!!!!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:07:46 -0800

Sandy wrote:

>Well, thanks to Nathan's accounts, along with Ted and Harrison's advice, I
>abandoned all semblance of self-control and ordered the Noctilux.>>>>>>>

>Sandy (who will be on the news tomorrow as the only person crazy enough to
>drive in a blizzard...but we'll all know she's on a MISSION...)>>>>

Sandy girl,

All well and good you have jumped into the light of night with the lads,
glad to have you with us. However, let's be careful out there going to get
that piece of glass. if your on the news we want to hear good things. So
let's take care out there! :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant