Subject: [Leica] Re: Invitation to HK based LUGGERs
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 18:42:54 +0800

Dear (HK) LUGGERs
After our pleasant  gathering of HK LUGGERs in honour of Tom A's visit to
HK, organized by Dr. Joseph Yao and hosted by Michele at the LRC, I invited
Schmidt Company (the local Leica agent) to join us for dinner to show off
Leica equipemnt. Mr. Peter Kwok, sales manager, in response to my
invitation has declined coming to dinner as he is going away on a sales
promo trip. However the Schmidt showroom on the 36th floor of Dorset House,
979 King's Road Quarry Bay,(exit Quarry Bay MTR) currently has the new
Leica product demo unit on display. This was borrowed from Malaysia and is
being sent back next week. Mr. Kwok invites any LUG members in Hong Kong to
come to visit him, either as a group or individually any afternoon after 2
pm between Monday January 11 to Wednesday January 13 to view and handle the
M6TTL, a 5X magnifier, two new projectors, the 135M 3.4 APO and the 35 - 70
2.8R Zoom. Just come up to the reception on the 36th floor and ask for Mr.
Kwok - his telephone number is 2507 0222.
I am especially interested in the 135 APO and hope to visit next week.

Howard Cummer.