Subject: [Leica] Baby pictures from using Tmax 400 at EI 800
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 13:04:00 -0400

DEar Lug Members:

Ted asked me to share some of my B7W prints.  I brought in some 11X14
enlargements of the Tmax shots to the hospital delivery ward and the staff
was very impressed.  They thought they should get them framed and put up in
the corridors.  I have since made five prints of the the best B&W shots,
mainly of the medical staff, and I am now dry mounting them and framing
them for presentation to the hospital.  I will try to to make some 8X10
prints so I can scan them and share them with the LUG.  There is not a lot
of darkroom time between the feeding of the baby.

A scan of a potion of the 11X14 of the nurse is at:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/images/Gordons-Nurse-B&W.jpg

This was taken with the 35mm Summicron ASPH, as it is a wider view than the
slide and this is only a partial scan of the print as my scanner will not
do 11X14.  I added this scan to the main baby picture page along with
another of the Surgeons.

Regards,

Robert