Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 03:20:27 -0700

Dan Post wrote:

> Tom-
>snip
> I understood from Mark Rabiner that the Potassium Bromide was interchangeable
> with the Potassium Iodide... I
snip
> Dan
> dwpost@msn.com

sorry, wrong impression, it could have been me, they are not to my
knowledge interchangeable. They are both restrainers but you've got to
go order the Potassium Iodide or Willi will be mad. You need two deadly
poisons combining together to form the ultimate Germanic high accutance
restrainer. I hope Tom agrees.
Mark Rabiner