Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 07:58:49 -0600

>I think the Kodak guy, George Eastman invented flexible film, that was
>his claim to fame, i don't think he stole it.

Nope. I did research in journalism school on the history of the technology
of photojournalism. George Eastman did indeed steal the formula for
flexible film. And paid for it. But that doesn't mean he wasn't a thief.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances