Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikkor S RF 135/3.5
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:25:58 +0100

OK, Marc but I have seen a picture of lens calculations by Zeiss (Tessar,
if I remember correctly) and it was about 3 feet high stack of A4´s. I
think that after the WW II most of those ended in Russia. So it is not so
easy to get exact copy by simply taking the thing apart. With due respect!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi