Subject: [Leica] Fun times coming up....again...
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 17:08:47 -0800

I said...

>And, if any of you get out here for a workshop and don't give me a shout, I
>will be very upset!

And I should have added that Walt is even welcome..........

But.......

No spittin' on the front stoop

Smokin' only on the back stoop

Take yer boots off before ya go past the mud room

Unload the contents of the rack on the back window of the truck as you enter
town, and check 'em (you will get it all back as you leave)

Park the pickup truck out back (unless it's a Ford)

Hats off inside

Don't talk to the cows in town unless they talk first

Leave all girls in town under the age of 13 alone....

I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting...I'll work on it

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA