Subject: Re: [Leica] Fun times coming up....again...
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 19:51:08 -0600 (CST)

Well, thanks, David....I'd be glad to attend yoor shindig,
BUT....I'll have to check with my parole officer....
Also, I might have to spend the money that I set aside for
your workshop on some paint for the trailer--ya know how
those city inspectors can be.........

Damn welfare checks don't go as far as they used to.....and
ya'll don't have any sensitive electronics there, do ya?  I'm
afraid that that thing on my ankle might interfere.......

On a lighter note, think I'm gonna buy one o' them Leica
lens bags from Sherry.....she's got some that just 'bout hold
a quart of Boones' Farm..........As for the boots, I haven't
been able to afford boots in a while....young punk friend o'
mine did steal me a nifty pair of Nikes, tho........No problem
on the smokin' section, tho....I had to give 'em up due to the
new taxes them damn Californicators started..... money better
spent on booze, ya know?

Thanks for the invite, I assume that you'll put me, wife, girlfriend
and six kids (some mine) at yoor house, won't ya?...

Gonna be a blast, iffen I can make it there in the ol' wagon....
CU then,
Walt

On
Sat, 9